1. We are requiring the wearing of masks for staff which are mainly to protect others from the person wearing the mask. Paper masks are offered for patients who are not wearing their own.
2. Acrylic barriers are in place or available for all types of interactions. They have been installed at the front desk and at optician desks as well as attached to pupillometers.
3. Temperature checks are performed on all staff before their shift and on all patients in the pretest room to assure privacy.
4. Credit card terminal and HIPAA signatures can be signed by staff with patient permission and portals are asked to be filled out ahead of time for new patients.
5. Hand sanitizing or hand washing is required upon arrival for staff and patients.
6. Disinfectants are used for touchless cleaning of glasses, handles, trays, etc.
7. Stations are at least 6 feet apart.
8. All patients are scheduled and let in as the door will remain locked.